Civil Society Involvement in Drug Policy
The resource centre will be equipped with documents, reports and papers relevant for civil society involvement in drug policy.
The Annual General Meeting of the Vienna Non-Governmental Organization Committee on Drugs (VNGOC) is scheduled for Thursday, 16.March 2017 from 3.30p.m.- 5.30p.m.read more
The project is funded by the European Commission DG Home drug program for 2 years and coordinated by Correlation Network. Project partners will work on a CSI assessment in the European Union, preparing a roadmap and national action plans in pilot countries. Please...read more
- Ana Liffey also provides the chair of the civil society working group in the current CSF on Drugs.
- Lila provided the co-chair of the Civil society Forum on HIV/AIDS.
- European Civil Society Forum on Drugs
- European Civil Society Forum on HIV/AIDS
- International Drug Policy Consortium
- Harm Reduction International (European Harm Reduction Network),
- European Network of People Who Use Drugs
- European AIDS Treatment Group
Civil Society Involvement in Drug Policy (CSIDP)
c/o Foundation De REGENBOOG GROEP
tel. +31 20 570 7826 (direct)
1013 GE Amsterdam
"This publication has been produced with the financial support of the Migration and Home Affairs Programme of the European Union (Home/2015/JDRU/AG/DRUG/8842). The contents of this publication are the sole responsibility of Correlation and can in no way be taken to reflect the views of the European Commission"